It looks like you've already submitted your Payoneer application. Please contact our Customer Support department for more details.

nabila0

Question

by mistake i remove my payout method from fiverr, but when i try reconnect then it show 

'' It looks like you've already submitted your Payoneer application. Please contact our Customer Support department for more details.''

i contact payonner they told me this problem can solve fiverr only so i contact fiverr they telling they cant do anything contact payonner. so i called againg payonner and tell please remove my fundingsource from my payonner account then i will retry again for connect fiverr to payonner. they replay they cant do, fiverr only can do this or they can request only for remove funding source.

in my country payonner are only way to withdrawal fund from fiverr beacause paypal not support in our country, i am from bangladesh

if any one can solve this problem then it will be great help otherwise maybe i have to deactive/close my fiverr account. i attached screenshot of fiverr reply 

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

2 answers to this question

I had a similar issue, going back and forth between Payoneer and Fiverr. I resolved this by attaching Payoneer's response to my Fiverr Help Desk ticket (and doing the same for Payoneer - I attached Fiverr's response to Payoneer's Help Desk ticket).

In my case, this happened because anyone moving away from Japan is required to close their Payoneer account (and open a new one). Payoneer wasn't able to shut down my account until Fiverr released my Japan Payoneer account from my Fiverr account. Once Fiverr did that, Payoneer was able to shut down my Payoneer account so that I could create a new USA Payoneer account and attach the new account to my Fiverr account.

It was confusing for all involved, but by keeping everyone in the communication loop, I was able to get this done within a week.

• Like 3