DECREASE MY INBOX RESPONSE RATE

vector588

Question

6 answers to this question

On 1/9/2023 at 8:01 AM, vector588 said:

Lately, I have noticed that my response rate is going down but I reply to all my buyer's messages very quickly. How can I solve it?

Check your Spam folder. You might have missed messages there to whom you have not replied! Or you might have replied to some of your buyers late! 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, smart_grantz said:

The spam messages automatically marked spam by the algorithm cannot be replied to...... It will clearly state that the user can no longer be contacted and does not affect response rate 

In Spam folder, messages are not automatically marked as spam. They are usually moved there.. however it's still required to reply to the messages in Spam folder.. Automatically marked spam and Manually Marked Spam are totally different! Anyhow. Let's see what does the OP (vector588) says that he has messages in Spam folder or not!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

In Spam folder, messages are not automatically marked as spam. They are usually moved there.. however it's still required to reply to the messages in Spam folder.. Automatically marked spam and Manually Marked Spam are totally different! Anyhow. Let's see what does the OP (vector588) says that he has messages in Spam folder or not!

I can't replay the spam message because it's automatically marked by Fiverr.

• Like 1