How can I get a job in new state I need experienced help?

elementorpro_1

Question

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, xotatech said:

Hi, Elementor pro. Though I am not that much of experienced, I am saying my point of view here. If I were you, I would try to be online, do social media marketing and search for any other possible ways to get the first project.

Staying online is not gonna help in getting orders! 😐

• Like 3
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, elementorpro_1 said:

How can I get a job in new state I need experienced help?

I just checked your profile. Why have you created two gigs with the same title: I will ecommerce online store and wordpress website with woocommerce

May we know the reason? Is there any difference between those two gigs?

• Turn on the Get Briefs Feature and Set the price.
  • Need to work on your grammar/vocabulary (I know English is not your native language but still you need to improve it)
  • You have not portrayed your designs in gig images. Instead, you have explained your gig in the form of gig images which is totally wrong. Show your portfolio via Gig Images..
  • If you have knowledge on SEO then you can do better how to make your gigs better!
Edited by smartdezigns
Spelling Mistake!
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, xotatech said:

Hi, Elementor pro. Though I am not that much of experienced, I am saying my point of view here. If I were you, I would try to be online, do social media marketing and search for any other possible ways to get the first project.

THANK I'm Try always 

• Like 1

Think out of the box , do something different without the fear of failure. Keep in mind both conditions you have to win or loose. And start again after loosing until you win. Do something extra like no body want to try in the community but you have to try those things also. This will make you stand out from others. 

• Like 1
  • Up 1