Is it necessary Gig direct order instead of Custom offer in Visual Effects Category ?

nemesisgd

Hi Friends,

Myself Ajesh, I have been working on visual effects category for the past 6 years. Currently am TRS in Fiverr. As per my experience, 99.9% of work done by through custom offer in visual effects category. As you aware that most of the gigs in Fiverr working through fixed prices. But Visual effects category rates are not fixed. Rates is varying in each work. Rate will be decided by the complexity of the each work, footage duration and there are lot of other parameter that are not measured through gigs . So normally direct purchase is impossible for this category, Even though the client purchased directly that may leads to cancellation and make disputes to each other.

My suggestion is that while creating Gigs, there should be option for ' Only Custom Offers'. That make the clients to interact with seller before order placing and that make more solution orient result and keeping a good connection with buyer  

Edited by nemesisgd
Formatting
  • Like 9

There's is an option although it's in beta and not available to all the sellers that you can activate on your gigs that makes impossible to order directly without contacting first with the seller.

I suppose that if it works and receive good feedback it will be available for more sellers.

Edited by shalock
  • Like 9

On 11/30/2022 at 11:25 AM, shalock said:

There's is an option although it's in beta and not available to all the sellers that you can activate on your gigs that makes impossible to order directly without contacting first with the seller.

I suppose that if it works and receive good feedback it will be available for more sellers.

Hi, Can you share me the link of that information 

• Like 4