I am not getting any work in fiber as now there is no buyer request how can I get my order.

devjamadul

14 minutes ago, mubashir151 said:

Same here

21 minutes ago, devjamadul said:

As a new seller on fiber I'm not ranking well my gig. So I'm not getting any match and I'm not getting any orders now what can I do do I edit my gig again. 

According to me, read fiverr deeply. Understand algorithm, how's it work, do or don't and importantly terms and conditions and do apply them. One day will receive fruit of work. 

• Like 13

6 hours ago, mubashir151 said:

According to me, read fiverr deeply. Understand algorithm, how's it work, do or don't and importantly terms and conditions and do apply them. One day will receive fruit of work. 

Yes, you can edit your gig. I got a good upscale after editing gig.

• Like 12

It is not like you will start receiving orders the next day of creating a gig.

You need to have patience, a lot of patience. I had to edit and tweak my gigs, and learn how things work. Gig creation is also a skill in itself.

As far as my profile is concerned, I got my first order after 3 years of wait on the platform.

• Like 13

9 hours ago, nicesolution said:

It is not like you will start receiving orders the next day of creating a gig.

You need to have patience, a lot of patience. I had to edit and tweak my gigs, and learn how things work. Gig creation is also a skill in itself.

As far as my profile is concerned, I got my first order after 3 years of wait on the platform.

I have completed 3 order and on the fiverr since 2018. Starting of freelancing was good then a long bad experience. But still struggling, one day IA succeed. 

• Like 10

I have a read a couple of your posts in the forum. First of all you should improve your English or at least use a tool like Grammarly. Then you will need to do some research on your competitor's Gigs and improve your own Gigs, there is endless training material on this platform how to do so.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

On 11/22/2022 at 7:58 PM, ell23800 said:

I make some grammatical English here and there, but +1 for improving English. Typos are okay, but decent English is important.

No one expects a C1 Level in English, but at the very least you should use a tool like Grammarly or LanguageTool.

• Like 9

On 11/22/2022 at 7:58 PM, ell23800 said:

I make some grammatical English here and there, but +1 for improving English. Typos are okay, but decent English is important.

If you're prepared to accept that typos are ok, then you should be prepared to accept that you will lose orders!   Fiverr is a professional platform for professional freelancers. Having a slack approach to your gigs will only highlight poor attention to detail, which unfortunately buyers will notice straight away!  

• Like 9
  • Up 3