A buyer canceled an order after complete and submit the all source files.

bs_gallery

Question

Hi, 
I'm Bhathiya and a new a new seller to Fiverr and I do illustrations and character designing. I need an immediate response from the experienced members as I believe I was subjected to a fraud. Last August a buyer contacted me for a book project about full color 30 pages including book cover. 
I received the sources for illustrations and I duly completed the the project as the customer pleases. I submitted all the source files and did all the revisions he demanded and he also ask for the next book design. But unfortunately on the very day the payments had to be cleared, the customer has unfairly cancelled the order without any further acknowledgment. As a new seller I find this harms my entire gig and shocked to see this kind of a conduct.

• Like 7

2 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, bs_gallery said:

Hi, 
I'm Bhathiya and a new a new seller to Fiverr and I do illustrations and character designing. I need an immediate response from the experienced members as I believe I was subjected to a fraud. Last August a buyer contacted me for a book project about full color 30 pages including book cover. 
I received the sources for illustrations and I duly completed the the project as the customer pleases. I submitted all the source files and did all the revisions he demanded and he also ask for the next book design. But unfortunately on the very day the payments had to be cleared, the customer has unfairly cancelled the order without any further acknowledgment. As a new seller I find this harms my entire gig and shocked to see this kind of a conduct.

hi there Bhathiya

i understand your worries that in these days fiverr is full of scammers.

you can ask the buyer that "why he canceled the order" in the mean while contact customer support and tell them about the current situation

the fiverr support will guide you and might tell you to block the buyer and to report him but sadly the project cannot be recovered

i also got scammed from several people on fiverr but i prefer that you should continue to provide best service and hope that you will get a nice project in future which can recover the loss

Thanks

Thanks

• Like 5