Hi, could you please check my Fivver gig and let me know if it's appealing.

phd_marione

1) Your Gig has been plagiarised.  If you run it through a checker you will see that it is almost identical to another Gig on Fiverr

2) Your profile image is of Alice Fullwood.  Economy Journalist for wall street. 

3) You claim to be in the UK, yet when I press contact, your time zone is 2 hours ahead???  The same as Africa?

4) Your one and only review comes from someone with exactly the same gig image and description as you?  

I therefore suspect that you're not who you say you are, and any potential customers will probably see right through you! 

Edited by breals
  • Like 4
  • Up 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2022 at 9:15 PM, breals said:

1) Your Gig has been plagiarised.  If you run it through a checker you will see that it is almost identical to another Gig on Fiverr

2) Your profile image is of Alice Fullwood.  Economy Journalist for wall street. 

3) You claim to be in the UK, yet when I press contact, your time zone is 2 hours ahead???  The same as Africa?

4) Your one and only review comes from someone with exactly the same gig image and description as you?  

I therefore suspect that you're not who you say you are, and any potential customers will probably see right through you! 

yeah make sure you are not copying gigs. And the best way to avoid copyrights is to use a trusted plagiarism checker like a Copyscape or https://plagiarismchecker.ai

Any such plagiarism finder will give you the fair idea of the similar gigs. Change the gig’s words, paraphrase to make more attractive and publish again. 

• Up 1

11 hours ago, shezibabu said:

yeah make sure you are not copying gigs. And the best way to avoid copyrights is to use a trusted plagiarism checker like a Copyscape or https://plagiarismchecker.ai

Any such plagiarism finder will give you the fair idea of the similar gigs. Change the gig’s words, paraphrase to make more attractive and publish again. 

So, your advice is to copy other people's gigs, but use a plagiarism checker so they don't get caught? 😀

Successful freelancers work hard to develop gigs that are appealing, innovative and have a high conversion. You have no right to copy these, even if it does pass a plagiarism test.

Also, creating a backlink to your own plagiarism tool will not help on here either! 

Go spam another forum! 

Edited by breals
  • Up 1

No this is not what I said to copy others gig. Perhaps you are not aware of self or unintentional plagiarism. Would you please search this kinda plagiarism before perceiving negative?

plus, why not linking my product is good here? If I’ve built something that is as good as other online checkers then I’ll keep posting it wherever I need to. 

Edited by shezibabu