I will draw customizable cartoon couple portrait

art_alexia

Greeting everyone, welcome to my cartoon couple portrait gig!!

Hope you guys doing well and have a wonderful day!!

Although we live together in the city, and won't get any farther, surprises are usually happen to everyone. So lets, surprise him/her in confessions, marriage proposal, wedding, anniversaries and valentine.

Drawing could express the love better.

Requirements:-

send me reference image(Its very easy to design if more than one image will provide with different angles).

•give me all your requests before start the project.

PLEASE DROP A MESSAGE BEFORE PLACE THE ORDER!!!!

Exyra:-

•Additional figure-$5

•Quick delivery-$5

•background-$5

•3d mockup-$5(order 2 designs and get free offer)

Special:-

•you can customize a planner/notebook cover with including cartoon portrait(special offers only here).

•family portaits are also design

You will get:-

•A quality image suitable for printing.

Inbox me anytime you want and we can discuss about your order to get a best final result.

See my samples-https://flic.kr/ps/3ZuZg5

Best regards,

Art_alexia.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Could you tell us about your art path in more detail? It takes real talent to create good works. I admire artists and illustrators who implement creative ideas with different tools. Sometimes I draw small sketches. Usually, I draw what I see around me. I also like to draw plein air. Just recently, I bought a course on creating animated caricatures. For me, drawing caricatures is a fun activity that distracts me from my everyday problems and allows me to relax for a while. While I don't have enough skills to design quality caricatures, I ordered a Christmas caricature for my friend at photolamus.com. I think he will be pleased to receive such a gift from me.

Edited by mariyahnovak
  • Like 1