Assalam o Alikum dear brothers and sisters. 
I will teach you how to read Quran with tajweed o qirat.  I will teach your children norani qaida and help them to memorize 6 kalmay, namaz, masnoon duaz and small qurani surahs. You can also get guidance regarding deeni masail.

May almighty Lord guide and protect you. JazakAllah

• Like 9

A lot of sellers on the platform could benefit from learning more about what the Quran says about lying. I hope your gig becomes a best seller and that you'll pay particular attention to 16:92, 4:107, 2:9, 2:10, 9:77, 40:28, 29:3, and 5:119. 

My favorite is Surah An-Nisa 107: 

Do not advocate for those who wrong themselves. Surely Allah does not like those who are deceitful, sinful.

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 8

• 3 months later...
On 8/19/2022 at 11:32 PM, smashradio said:

A lot of sellers on the platform could benefit from learning more about what the Quran says about lying. I hope your gig becomes a best seller and that you'll pay particular attention to 16:92, 4:107, 2:9, 2:10, 9:77, 40:28, 29:3, and 5:119. 

Do not advocate for those who wrong themselves. Surely Allah does not like those who are deceitful, sinful.

😍😍❤️

• Like 4

On 8/19/2022 at 5:48 PM, qabdulrehman786 said:

Assalam o Alikum dear brothers and sisters. 
I will teach you how to read Quran with tajweed o qirat.  I will teach your children norani qaida and help them to memorize 6 kalmay, namaz, masnoon duaz and small qurani surahs. You can also get guidance regarding deeni masail.

May almighty Lord guide and protect you. JazakAllah

وعلیکم السلام ورحمتہ اللہ وبرکاتہ

جزاک اللہ خیرا کثیرا 

• Like 4

• 8 months later...
On 8/19/2022 at 11:32 PM, smashradio said:

i am new here 

• Like 1