For Wordpress Designers : What is the best Multi-Purpose theme you use the most?

I've built over a thousand website or more and mostly I had to design websites for businesses. From small level to large businesses, they all wanted a good design. So I practiced a few tools like WP Bakery, Elementor, Thrive Builder, Divi Builder & AVADA. But then I thought a one single builder can do it all, why not practice on one builder to make something awesome. I chose Elementor Pro using Jupiter theme, they gave me a lot of options & made my journey so much easierrrrrrr.

What do you guys prefer to use for a better Website Design? 

• Like 25

• 11 months later...

Using a multipurpose theme is a bad idea. It contains lots of unwanted code. In case you are using a page builder I will suggest a lightweight theme such as  Hello, Astra or OceanWP 

You can get elementor template kits for almost every possible niche. I use them for creating sites for clients    

• Like 8
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2023 at 5:06 AM, aqsariaz540 said:

Avada or Astra/ or any other

It depends on the client's requirements but the Astra theme matches with lots of requirements. Astra is one of my favorite themes because of its lightweight, mobile responsiveness, high performance, and very friendly with Elementor Pro.

Edited by hey_webdesign
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

I wrote about the ones I use

1. Divi is a powerful and versatile theme that comes with a built-in visual page builder. This makes it easy to create custom designs without having to write any code. Divi also includes a large library of pre-made layouts and templates, which can be used as a starting point for your own projects.
  2. Astra is a lightweight and fast-loading theme that is perfect for designers who want to create custom websites without sacrificing performance. Astra is also highly customizable, with a wide range of options and features to choose from.
  3. Neve is another lightweight and fast-loading theme that is well-suited for designers. Neve is also highly customizable and easy to use, making it a good option for beginners and experienced designers alike.
  4. Kadence is a relatively new theme, but it has quickly become popular among WordPress designers. Kadence is lightweight, fast, and highly customizable. It also includes a built-in theme builder, which makes it easy to create custom designs without having to write any code.
  5. GeneratePress is a lightweight and fast-loading theme that is known for its simplicity and ease of use. GeneratePress is also highly customizable, with a wide range of options and features to choose from.

Ultimately, the best multipurpose WordPress theme for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. However, any of the themes listed above would be a good choice for WordPress designers.

• Like 4