Data entry service on Web design gig

mahmudulhossen2

Question

I have a data entry gig which has a good ranking. I have a regular buyer on this gig. I have another gig on web design and i didn't receive any order or message on this gig. My question is if the regular buyer of my data entry gig takes data entry service from my web design gig, does it violate fiverr rules and regulations or it's ok to provide a particular service on a different gig ?  (I want to create a custom data entry offer on web design gig to improve my gigs ranking)

• Like 3
  • Up 1

3 answers to this question

• 24 minutes ago, mahmudulhossen2 said:

My question is if the regular buyer of my data entry gig takes data entry service from my web design gig, does it violate fiverr rules and regulations or it's ok to provide a particular service on a different gig ?  (I want to create a custom data entry offer on web design gig to improve my gigs ranking)

So you want to cheat the system!
  • Gigs are required to have an appropriate Gig image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Gig images are available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Gig images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Gig images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
  • The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.
  • Like 5

Just now, lloydsolutions said:
  • So you want to cheat the system!
  • Gigs are required to have an appropriate Gig image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Gig images are available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Gig images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Gig images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
  • The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Thanks for letting me know about it. My intension is never to cheat the system. I will provide the same service as described. And my buyer is very friendly and supportive. My client takes data entry services. I was just thinking to provide data entry service through a web design gig so that my web design gig also get on rank. If this violate fiver terms then surely I won't do this.
Thanks You

• Like 4