Impressions and Clicks

michealrasberry

Question

I am new to Fiverr and trying to fit into THE VOICE OVER  world. A question I have is the other day I logged in to see I had 170 or so impressions and 4 clicks and thought hey this is a good thing. However today I notice my impressions are now 160 and my clicks 3 Not sure what to make of it and thought to ask if this has happened to any other.

thank you Mikel

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, michealrasberry said:

I am new to Fiverr and trying to fit into THE VOICE OVER  world. A question I have is the other day I logged in to see I had 170 or so impressions and 4 clicks and thought hey this is a good thing. However today I notice my impressions are now 160 and my clicks 3 Not sure what to make of it and thought to ask if this has happened to any other.

thank you Mikel

Yes, it has happened to me. I also want to know what is the reason for this?

On 4/14/2022 at 1:16 AM, animie_video said:

First you need to make sure that what is differentiating you from millions of other VO artists on the Fiverr? Once you get an answer to that, try to make good use of it, mention it in your gig description/gig image and see the difference.

Interesting ...  the only real difference to me and another VO I would think would be the sound of my voice. What I would like to know is why I lost 20 impressions in one day. Did I do something for this to happen or is this an algorithm thing?  Thank you for your comment

Archived