I feel scammed.

matiasosa

Question

God. This is so frustrating. I feel I'm being punished. I delivered a job for a client. At first, they were not very happy with the results. Said it wasn't like the examples the showed me and I agreed to deliver again even the package didn't include a revision and even sent like 7 different versions. They wanted another track, so I they paid it like an extra because they didn't want to pay Fiverr fees, and we thought he wouldn't have to pay them If it was an extra. I started working on the second track, and they asked me how I was doing. Since I was busy and had another unexpected order I told them, I had another order that was going due to be delivered before theirs. They got upset and asked me why wasn't he first. I told them I was able to manage my time how I thought it was best. After all fiver is not the line of a shop. And then they got angry. After we discussed I told them they could just cancel the order. But I rather deliver and get done. I sent the second delivery and after some insulting they closed the order. Then he left some feedback. I was afraid it was some 1-star rant vengeance, so I contacted customer support and told them what happened. Hours later, the order gets canceled, even after it was accepted and without reason. There is no link in the mail Fiverr sent me telling me they canceled the order, even if the text is highlighted in green. The is no link in the highlighted words. So now I'm without payment, with probably a 1-star review and no way to defend my self. I feel scammed, and even worst, feel like I'm being punished by Fiverr. I started getting orders like 5 months ago, so I don't want a 1 star to impact my rating. It makes me sad to feel so used and without being able to defend myself or being heard by customer support. What am I supposed to do? How do you handle this kind of situations?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived