After 2 months I got again 100% Order Completion Rate and I'm so happy for it really!

After 2 months I got again 100% Order Completion Rate and I'm so happy for it really. Yesterday my order completion rate was 67% and I got today 100% rate. It was not better for me cause the results my gig click and impression was down decreasing day by day after got 100% my click impression some increase and I'm so happy for it. Thanks Fiverr Team's 

277614984_482666430311079_2718663214866678417_n (1).jpg

Guest lloydsolutions

New User Introductions!

This category is for new users to introduce themselves, tell where they are from and what they do.

Always read the category heading before posting.

14 hours ago, developer_emon2 said:

I just completed 5 order on Fiverr with 5* star review and my clients was happy for my work but I don't get any message or others clients message about 2 month really and I'm very sad feeling for it. can you help me please how to get more message from buyer. 

Keep your momentum going, make your you update your gig with relevant keywords title and description 2-month gap is quite huge, try to update your gigs data along with the SEO title. 

On 4/11/2022 at 11:31 AM, theamitsingh said:

Keep your momentum going, make your you update your gig with relevant keywords title and description 2-month gap is quite huge, try to update your gigs data along with the SEO title. 

This information is helpful. Thank you for your time.

Archived