Details that cannot be given in the Fiverr GIG!

itsrezaul

You made your first gig or you made a gig after hours. Therefore, you are able to make 10 categories with one gig by mixing the sweetness of the mind with it. I did my first gig just like that, but now I understand what I did wrong. Although I have seen many videos, they are all theory-based. Nothing shows up directly or manually.

Let's see what to do with your gig, and what not to do.

1. Gig Title & Description Irrelevant words can not be given

2. Main Keyword must have Title and Description (1st Paragraph) you must have Main Keyword)

3. Do not use too many highlighters. (Highlight the gig to make it easier to read and focus on some of the main words, so highlight)

4. You should not mention 10 different services at once. (Keep only one service in a gig - you can specify Sub Category, Low Competition Keyword)

5. In the first gig you have been doing graphic design for 10 years (but not your background removal gig). (Your service type should match the experience you mentioned. If you remove BG for 10 years then you should have a permanent client of a big company now)

6. You are active 24 hours a day, this is a lie. Do you sleep? Did I leave out the bathroom or the bathroom? (Say the exact time, otherwise, there is no need to mention the time)

7. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is not guaranteed if you do not have competent Expert and Client Communication Skills. (It's a big deal, so if you can maintain it, you can pay)

8. Do not include more text in the GIG IMAGE. If it isn't user-friendly, then there is no benefit to that picture. The buyer is a human, not a robot, and the first thing that comes to the notice of the buyer is the gig image.

9. Level's Tag Image does not apply to your GIG image (bad effect as soon as the level is gone) Do not give the link in the personal corner to take the buyer out.

10. Don't talk too much outside the service. (What you are offering in any package in the service, what the buyer needs to know before ordering is just that.)

11. Provide as much information as you can in the package. (Use Word Limit full tie)

12. Do not leave the FAQ Section blank. (Give the buyer everything you need to know before ordering)

13. Don't make a gig in one sitting. (Research and spell over time.)

14. 50$ is the market price for the service. You can do 40$ or 35$, not 5$. (Give in 5$, service like 5$, and mention it very well in a gig)

15. Social Media Marketing (Fb / Twitter Spamming) cannot be done. Because in these places there are more sellers than buyers. (When the seller views your gig, the bounce rate of your gig will increase. You will see that Click View is not an order, the rank will not be what it is)

16. Gig tags should not contain irrelevant information. (Main Keyword in the first tag, then sub-keywords).

17. Make sure it looks professional in Gig Image. (Give the buyer an eye-catching image and color).

18. Do not omit the PDF file with the gig image. (Add all your portfolio to a doc and make it a PDF. If the file size is too large, use an online pdf compressor. Spell. Because it's your business, you should keep it tidy and professional.

Hello Thanks for all advice bit i m getting some problem from some month . I m not getting enough orders like as before . I have redesigned gig many time but not getting enough orders so someone can give me suggestion please what problem in my profile and gig and how to improve this ? Thanks 

Archived