How I get my first Order within 1 day?

suprovat10

There is the best idea; that's why I got my first order on Fiverr within one day. It's my idea, and now I teach my student to do this. So I will tell you the top rule for creating your Fiverr Gig to get your first order within one day.

1. Search Low competition Keyword

I search low competition keywords from Ubersuggest. I focus my niche and try to find the best Keyword that's search volume is high. 

2. Low Gig niche

When I pick my Keyword, I search my Keyword on the Fiverr search. If the search result gig is less than 500, I open a gig with that Keyword. 

3. Title is the best

While creating, my main focus was building the gig title. Because mainly, Fiverr search terms depend on the main title. My Keyword was the first word on my title. Also, I make my title small and sweet.

4. Tag

When I searched on Ubersuggest to pick my keywords, I gathered relevant Keywords for my niche. And Put these keywords on the tag section.

5. Description

Never use unnecessary text on the Gig. I always put my main title in the first paragraph. It helps me to get ranked. Put some tag on the Description also. 

5. Image

I used my image neat and clean. I do not use more pictures for overcrowding. Write my main Keyword on that picture. Make it more colorful so that visitors can click the image.

This is my top 5 rule to get the first order within one day. If you see my Profile, you can understand how I implement this rule on my every Gig. So try to do like these to get first order within one day.

Archived