What to do when you get the opposite of what you paid for?

hugh71158

Not sure if this is the correct forum.

One year ago I ordered an SEO package. It was $185, with the promise of better rankings. 

Because it takes time to implement, and the second round of changes is scheduled three months after the original order, there are no immediate answers. Over the months I went back and forward with the seller, explaining why I was unhappy. He has now gotten to the point of ignoring me. 

Is it simply a case of losing $185 AND dropping in the rankings after all of this? Or is there any recourse?

Here's a graphic I sent him after the first few months, the drop is significant and not what was promised.

Thanks in advance.

Hugh

Google Rank.jpeg

Guest lloydsolutions
14 minutes ago, hugh71158 said:

Or is there any recourse?

SEO service providers cannot guarantee results

SEO services offer implementation of SEO practices only, which may take weeks or months before any results begin to show.

I searched SEO in the Fiverr search bar and this appears at the bottom of the gig descriptions.

Guest lloydsolutions
16 minutes ago, haque_adsflow said:

Congratulations

Your reply has no relevance to the topic being discussed.

I guess if I was at least getting some sort of explanation from the seller, even if it was "sorry, I can't guarantee anything" that would be better than being ignored. My messages have all been polite, courteous. 

Reviews - it would seem that I had 10 days to leave a review.  How on earth does Fiverr expect that people can leave reviews in such a short period, when the  service takes months? I think it's 90 days with ebay for example. 

Ah well, I suppose that's the end of my Fiverr purchases. 

Thanks for the responses. 

Archived