i i delivered my order with drive link, can the client take link without paying ?

davidfelix12

Question

2 answers to this question

There's always the off-chance of dealing with a scumbag buyer who'll receive a delivery and then immediately try to cancel the order or claim the delivery is not up to the quality that they were expecting. If such an unfortunate situation occurs, it would be wise to contact CS and present them with all the proof that you have actually delivered what was mutually agreed upon and what is stated in the gigs description. Hopefully CS will take your side and the cancellation request is denied but expect to play cancellation/revision request tennis or the very high likelihood of being hammered with a 1 star review from the scam buyer if the order completes...

I completely agree with @enunciator

I do video work, so I have to send Drive links regularly for massively sized videos that are too large for the Fiverr delivery uploader. But I usually edit a tiny version of the video as well that will fit in the uploader and say something like "here's the small size. You can get full resolution at this link..."  Not sure if you can do something like that in your service, but its a good way to have additional proof of full project completion.

Archived