How can I trust this buyer on Fiverr?

ahm7ola

Question

Good day, my fellow freelancer.

I received a message from a buyer to help him work on his project, I checked is profile he is from the state and have a good review as a buyer. But he want me to work for him before I get paid. I make a custom offer on the project for him to accept then he told me that he can't accept custom offer on his account or maybe his Fiverr account has some technical issue and decided to pay me via PayPal. 

To build trust, I told him to make half payment to my PayPal and I will start working on the project and after it's completed he should pay the rest. But he said he would pay me after I finish the project. I haven't experience such buyer before so I'm worried if I should do the project before he could pay me. 

I'm open to suggestion on how I can work with him 

6 answers to this question

Guest lloydsolutions

A buyer orders, pays, and then you deliver.

If you bypass this you will have worked for free.

11 minutes ago, ahm7ola said:

I told him to make half payment to my PayPal

To agree payments outside of Fiverr is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to read and follow the Terms of Service so as not to risk your Fiverr account.

13 hours ago, ahm7ola said:

Good day, my fellow freelancer.

I received a message from a buyer to help him work on his project, I checked is profile he is from the state and have a good review as a buyer. But he want me to work for him before I get paid. I make a custom offer on the project for him to accept then he told me that he can't accept custom offer on his account or maybe his Fiverr account has some technical issue and decided to pay me via PayPal. 

To build trust, I told him to make half payment to my PayPal and I will start working on the project and after it's completed he should pay the rest. But he said he would pay me after I finish the project. I haven't experience such buyer before so I'm worried if I should do the project before he could pay me. 

I'm open to suggestion on how I can work with him 

Hey

please don't work with out getting an order from any kind of clients. that is only the safety. and first you take all details about work what actually need to do for them and then start work and accept order. it will be risk free for you

Archived