About withdrawing money!

merunix

Question

Hey ya'll I hope everyone is doing great!

I am asking for some help about withdrawing money from fiverr through different method actually, I use Payoneer to get money form my Fiverr and then from payoneer to my local bank account in Pakistan. But the problem here is when i withdraw the money image.png.0535343e747419d6472d46be93481c8c.png from given image unfortunately there is no custom withdraw option in Fiverr so you will send all the cleared money to your Payoneer, but when it happens it sends all the money to my Local bank instantly without my action!

So I was asking to those who use similar method or specially Pakistani fellow members that is there a option in Payoneer that i save some money in my Payoneer and then send a few to my local bank, This will help me alot if i just take a small amount from my Payoneer.

Thank you!

4 answers to this question

14 hours ago, merunix said:

Hey ya'll I hope everyone is doing great!

I am asking for some help about withdrawing money from fiverr through different method actually, I use Payoneer to get money form my Fiverr and then from payoneer to my local bank account in Pakistan. But the problem here is when i withdraw the money image.png.0535343e747419d6472d46be93481c8c.png from given image unfortunately there is no custom withdraw option in Fiverr so you will send all the cleared money to your Payoneer, but when it happens it sends all the money to my Local bank instantly without my action!

So I was asking to those who use similar method or specially Pakistani fellow members that is there a option in Payoneer that i save some money in my Payoneer and then send a few to my local bank, This will help me alot if i just take a small amount from my Payoneer.

Thank you!

hi first you need to attach payoneer card in go to fiverr account then click on "earning tab"there you will see three withdraw option you have to select fiverr revenue card and attached then whenever you withdraw fund then on just one click on fiverr revenue card your payment will be transfer to your payonerr account.

thank you

10 hours ago, design_glow said:

hi first you need to attach payoneer card in go to fiverr account then click on "earning tab"there you will see three withdraw option you have to select fiverr revenue card and attached then whenever you withdraw fund then on just one click on fiverr revenue card your payment will be transfer to your payonerr account.

thank you

I think you didn't get my question, I CAN send money to my payoneer but it doesnt stay there and i dont want to sign up for the card 

the money goes to my local bank instantly after its sent to payoneer, I want it to stay in payoneer.

On 1/11/2022 at 6:16 PM, design_glow said:

yes i got you, you mean to say sending fiverr fund to payoneer account 

if your answer is yes then yes the above what i said its workable with fiverr revenue card you can attached your payoneer account ..payoneer card is not necessary .

Ok thanks, I was asking regards the charges of the revenue card if thats not a problem then Ill choose the Revenue option.

Archived