How it feels to complete your first order?

inpaper

Well, in my case, when I got my first order. I was very surprised and excited. I made the order on time and successfully completed my first order. The client was also nice, I hope you'll get your first order very soon. 

Lesson i have learnt- 

Being patient is very must on Fiverr, don't be discouraged if you didn't get your first order yet. Just work on your craft and keep checking for new messages. I'll also get my first order after 40 days after I posted my gig. 

A little Tip-

Use all the features and tools to post your gig, and also use pricing packages. 

Thanks

-Inpaper

Guest freelancerjabir
16 hours ago, inpaper said:

Well, in my case, when I got my first order. I was very surprised and excited. I made the order on time and successfully completed my first order. The client was also nice, I hope you'll get your first order very soon. 

Lesson i have learnt- 

Being patient is very must on Fiverr, don't be discouraged if you didn't get your first order yet. Just work on your craft and keep checking for new messages. I'll also get my first order after 40 days after I posted my gig. 

A little Tip-

Use all the features and tools to post your gig, and also use pricing packages. 

Thanks

-Inpaper

For a beginner it is too much awesome ! 

Archived