New here

nahinsweb

Hello nahinsweb, 

Welcome to our Fiverr Forum platform... 

Don’t worry.. I will help you...

1.. 1st,seeing  and read full text

2.. 2nd, Focus buyer request..main topic, 

3..Then, Write buyer wanted main topics....step by step...

4.. Please, try to avoid.. Unnecessary word....

I hope you will follow these steps...I will pray for you..I hope you will pray for me...

--Thanks // Mahmud

On 12/25/2021 at 2:15 AM, nahinsweb said:

Hey guys, 
new join here and need some help. Can you please tell me how send buyer request ?? How to send a request will be more effective. Thanks everyone

1. You get to send 10 Requests everyday. So that’s 300 Requests every month. Wow that’s a lot. Now understand that, out of all those buyers, there has to be ATLEAST ONE that finds you impressive.

2. To send that impressive Request, you need to stand out from the rest. Try my personal technique: Always start with a hook. This can be something unique such as “I have just finished another order and…” This shows the buyer you are experience without directly telling them, and it also creates scarcity.

3. Don’t start with a story (unless it’s very interesting). Most buyers are flooded with requests and won’t bother reading it.

4. Don't waste your time on post that has at least 15+ requests. Most probably the buyer has already chosen a seller or will not bother to see you’re request (as a buyer, I can assure this)

5. THE ONLY REASON the buyer bothered to post this is because, he or she requires something Unique or Customized (for example, urgent delivery or a collection of tasks). Explain to the buyer why and how you can provide that Value. Remember, you get money for providing Value to the buyer. An example for further clarification: A Buyer once posted that he needs someone who can write a 5 min script YouTube script for him. I was the first to respond and I wrote to him as follows

6.  Lastly, I’ve found many sellers copy-pasting the same answers 10 times a day. Even though it might be applicable sometimes, most of the time it’s a horrible idea. Listen, the buyers want requests that are tailored to their needs, not a generic answer or a sad story. If he or she wants a logo for a pharmaceutical company, you tell him or her how you can provide the best logo for his pharmaceutical company.

main-qimg-eaedfdfa2622f19db90d379c4dc79c8c.png

Archived