Fiverr Revenue Card

doublebreak

Question

Hey I'm a rather small fiverr freelancer, and in the past I have just used my money made from orders on buying others things. Well recently I heard about the fiverr revenue card I don't want to say my exact age but I am 13-18 and I was wondering if and how I could just use it as a debit card. I know its not the best way, but I can't use paypal :\. Right now I'm a budget gamer and I'd like to use my money for upgrades especially ram if you are intrested, I am a video editor. 

(Pc Specs

Ryzen 9 5900

RTX 2070

16 GB Ram 2666 MZ

Z570

4 TB Western Digital SSD [IT WAS A GIFT OK I DON"T SPEND THIS MUCH ON PC])

2 answers to this question

Fiverr Revenue Card works through Payoneer, and a quick Google search will show you that you should be at least 18 to open an account on that platform.

It could be easier for you to just ask your parents' permission to get the money on their card/ PayPal account. If they aren't scared of you working online, they probably won't have any issues with you making a little extra money and having some sort of financial freedom, and you can also show them the videos you've made along with your profile/ gigs to reassure them that you're not doing anything bad. That's just my opinion, but I think the easiest solution for you would be to talk about it with your parents.

Archived