my gig has lost rank 3-4 times in the last 2 months.

sumon369

Question

I have come to you many times with the same problem. I have not found any solution. I have updated the gigs following all previous instructions. I have been given a skill test. I have increased the price of the gig. I have even provided professional services to all my buyers. And no cancellation last 2 months. Yet why my gig has lost rank 3-4 times in the last 2 months. This has happened twice in the last 20 days. Which is really annoying and frustrating for me. I can't keep my gig in rank even with more than 1 thousand reviews and good service in my gig. Why this is happening.

You say give good service. I have been giving good service from the beginning. But what is happening to me is really hard. What should I do?

4 answers to this question

On 12/9/2021 at 4:19 PM, sumon369 said:

I have come to you many times with the same problem. I have not found any solution. I have updated the gigs following all previous instructions. I have been given a skill test. I have increased the price of the gig. I have even provided professional services to all my buyers. And no cancellation last 2 months. Yet why my gig has lost rank 3-4 times in the last 2 months. This has happened twice in the last 20 days. Which is really annoying and frustrating for me. I can't keep my gig in rank even with more than 1 thousand reviews and good service in my gig. Why this is happening.

You say give good service. I have been giving good service from the beginning. But what is happening to me is really hard. What should I do?

I and so many people suffering the same issue. The ranking system on fiverr is just awful, I see so many accounts with poor reviews, few orders and plagiarised content appear on the first page and yet people who have done everything right are completely overlooked. 

Responses like promote on social media, get good reviews and sales are just so generic and impractical. The whole reason people use Fiverr (and pay Fiverr) is to be featured on the site. These also don't really work, I, like you and so many others, provide high quality content but it doesn't matter, it has no effect. 

It's extremely frustrating and disappointing to work so hard and not get the due rewards. I think their gig ranking system is the worst part of being on fiverr, although as I have recently created a thread on they are also beginning to steal people's money from their account, including myself so perhaps the worst has yet to come. 

Guest lloydsolutions
On 12/9/2021 at 4:19 PM, sumon369 said:

Which is really annoying and frustrating for me. I can't keep my gig in rank even with more than 1 thousand reviews and good service in my gig.

How can I get my Gig ranked higher?

Promoting your gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

The above is from the Help Centre.

1 minute ago, lloydsolutions said:

How can I get my Gig ranked higher?

Promoting your gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

The above is from the Help Centre.

It doesn't though, I've done these things and my ranking goes lower and lower, it has no effect whatsoever. I wish these did work as it would make so much more sense than the random order that Fiverr currently rank gigs but it doesn't. 

Archived