DRAMATIC AND UNEXPLAINABLE DROP IN VISIBILITY FOR MY ACCOUNT. WHAT'S GOING ON?

riccardoarmelli

Question

I can't figure out what's wrong with my profile. My main gig was Fiverr's Choice for months with the keyword "medical article" and I was making thousands and thousands of impressions a day. For the past few weeks I've been averaging 30 a day and almost no clicks, I can't find my gig on the first 20 pages of the search page with the same gig. Visibility has dropped drastically, I have had no negative customer experiences, no negative reviews but 80+ 5 stars. I'm a level 2 seller.

Could it be because in the last 2 months I have delivered 2 orders late and 1 was cancelled? I don't understand why my profile and my work have been demolished by the algorithm, no one has written to me in weeks!

My salvation is the repeated buyers who support me a little. A freelance platform like Fiverr has to give me an answer, and not just tell me "the algorithm doesn't always show you in the first pages", because I know it.

Thanks for your attention, I'm really fed up with this situation, my business on Fiverr is dead now without me being able to find a reason!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived