fiverr denied my gig due to third party TOS violation (VIDEO DENIED)

sachinia

Question

hi all,

i got email from fiverr that mentioned "Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is violating their terms of use. 
As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings". I created the video using canva free tools. are the any solution to get back my gig? how I request to get back my gig? what are the thing need to prove?...please check the video i attached... help me!

Thank you!

7 answers to this question

Guest lloydsolutions

i got email from fiverr that mentioned "Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is violating their terms of use. 
As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings". 

Misleading Services

Do not post, offer, or ask for:

Paid reviews

Positive or negative feedback on any product, service, or performance.

Testimonials

A written or spoken statement of a person extolling the virtues of a product or a service.  

The above is from the Community Standards under Prohibited Services.

Fiverr does not allow the service you are offering.

@lloydsolutions thank you so much for your information...

but I have seen many of people have gigs such as "I will do social media engagement posting, sharing, liking and commenting"..."I will post 10 high quality blog comments on your blog"....If fiverr does not allow for paid reviews and testimonials ...how these gig are valid? 

And if we offer gigs such as "I will do social media engagement posting, sharing, liking and commenting"..."I will post 10 high quality blog comments on your blog"...what are the special conditions should be in the gig? I mean how can do it in valid way?

Thank you!

2 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

They are not. And fiverr will remove those gigs sooner or later when they will notice them. The same as yours. 

Thank you so much your information...is that denied gig may cause to harm the my fiverr account, please?

Archived