Thumbs down

Guest winetu

Guest winetu

Today I received a thumbs down for nothing wrong. I made a deal to post two positive feedback for fiverr seller. My profit of the deal is only $2, however, buyer/seller on fiverr had no problems leaving me a thumbs down without an explanation. I have changed my feedbacks to them as well and I do not mind (even want that a lot) to refund their money that they paid to me. I know it is childish and maybe against TOS, but I was very offended, because I agreed to do the job for so little and still was played off. Anyone else having an experience with thumb down buyers? P.s. I understand that fiverr sellers are competitors to each other, but that is not the reason to buy gigs just to thumb somebody down.

i received one today for a gig i delivered over a month ago, and my account rating dropped to 67%, i’m relatively new here having made just 4 sales so far. I hate to say this but fiverr gives too much leverage to buyers, how can someone buy your gig, mark it complete and come back after a month to give a thumbs down… its fair to say the least!

Guest celticmoon

Reply to @megatraffic2014: I agree, changing a previous positive to a negative after a period of time is unfair. But this does seem to happen more often in your category, especially if the gig is for followers or hits, which appeared - generating a thumb’s up - and then disappeared - leading to an angry thumb’s down. Now, I’m not saying that that is what has happened to you, only that from reading people’s rants, this is a not uncommon experience for sellers of traffic and related gigs.

If a review change appears to part of manipulation by the buyer, then send your proof to customer support and ask them to remove it. No guarantees, but worth a try to get rid of the nasty thing~

Reply to @celticmoon: well said celticmoon, after playing around for the past 48 hours i finally got the feedback removed. even the buyer knew that giving the thumbs down was uncalled for.

i had to refund the money though. i hope it never happens again - i couldn’t promote my gigs or do anything ;who would order a gig with a 67% account ratings?

By the way does cancellation ratio have a negative effect on sales?

• 2 months later...

Archived