Disappointed

aashirsulehriya

I am level one seller on fiverr however because of recent cancellation from the buyer ( Who was a scammer) influenced my account gravely, I used to get orders from the buyers request now i am not even seeing fresher solicitation. I don't have the foggiest idea why my all gigs got affected. I am not getting any impressions and snaps. I have utilized great description, title and picture yet at the same time nothing is working out. I am loosing my hope day by day. I have completed 13 orders yet with 5 star rating. 

59 minutes ago, aashirsulehriya said:

don't have the foggiest idea why my all gigs got affected.

Because fiverr algorithm is based on your performance. Cancellation is a drop in performance. 

however we all have cancellations etc from time to time so you are in theory competing with the same people. 

1 hour ago, aashirsulehriya said:

I have utilized great description, title and picture

Because that has nothing to do with fiverr search results 

I understand you plight.

I had the same experience and it as affected my account.

The buyer after I was done with project went ahead and opened a dispute for me which i rejected but Fiverr support later canceled the order

Wish something can be done to how buyer use Fiverr support to scam us and charge back

57 minutes ago, noble_king0102 said:

I understand you plight.

I had the same experience and it as affected my account.

The buyer after I was done with project went ahead and opened a dispute for me which i rejected but Fiverr support later canceled the order

Wish something can be done to how buyer use Fiverr support to scam us and charge back

That's very depressive. Did you get your ranking back or still facing the issue?

2 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Because fiverr algorithm is based on your performance. Cancellation is a drop in performance. 

however we all have cancellations etc from time to time so you are in theory competing with the same people. 

Because that has nothing to do with fiverr search results 

So what is the solution? Am i going to get my ranking back? 

Archived