Account want to enable.

pro_web_jasmine

Hello, Petra (Fiverr Customer Support)
Order #FO61E5D56FDC8 I want to review this one order to open the case, please. I have all prove and I have attached all my deliveries as well, I have sent screenshots where Fiverr disabled my account without any warning. I want to request you that please review these order chats and deliveries that where were I harassment to a buyer instead the reason is disabled my account. you can check all deliveries where I completed all requirements and he also appreciated me on every fullied requirements. I do more work also he took revision from yourself and I did it without any cost. At that, he took advantage of my compulsion. And he asked me, again and again, to start again his work in the previous amount which is not a part of a previous order. After 2 hours he again messages me that this is your final decision. he threatened me in the last message, not you. I replied to him professionally you can also open my chat in this order and check please where were my faults? yet single warning from Fiverr? You have come again, thank you to me, but you also know how hard I have worked. You can see the full chat and deliveries assessment. Please give me a favorable answer.

9 minutes ago, pro_web_jasmine said:

He also contact to Fiverr. He approached me for more work. But I didn't. I requested to him that. Take your fake request from Fiverr. But he didn't reply.

You should contact to fiverr support team although buyers are preferable than sellers on fiverr.

5 minutes ago, marufkash said:

You should contact to fiverr support team although buyers are preferable than sellers on fiverr.

I contact them but they didn't answer me favorable, i can share screenshot of last Fiverr support

18 minutes ago, marufkash said:

Certainly, you can expect a favorable answer from your buyer.

He also contact to Fiverr. He approached me for more work. But I didn't. I requested to him that. Take your fake request from Fiverr. But he didn't reply.

1 minute ago, pro_web_sana said:

Yes said, but @fiverr_admin should listen her request. @Fiverr-Care didn't warning and disabled account. This is not a appropriate solution. How we safe on Fiverr? How we are trust on Fiverr.?

If your buyer complains against you @fiverr_admin or @fiverr_support etc, I know so far you will be punished not buyer and this is one of the most important problem on fiverr. So we are not safe from buyer complain side on fiverr. 

5 minutes ago, marufkash said:

If your buyer complains against you @fiverr_admin or @fiverr_support etc, I know so far you will be punished not buyer and this is one of the most important problem on fiverr. So we are not safe from buyer complain side on fiverr. 

But @Fiverr-Updates @Fiverr-Care @fiverr_admin should clarify all chats and reasons. Here she said that the buyer also apologize and took his request from Fiverr. Then why the seller was guilty???

2 minutes ago, marufkash said:

Wow! you are very nice and I appreciate to you about this. So, please you should cooperate to solve this problem.  

I'm not owner. I said Fiverr should. At least,we should support to her to raise her problem instead slandering each other. 

Guest lloydsolutions

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored. When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service. 

Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds. 

Buyers can receive an immediate refund of any funds available on their Fiverr Balance.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum. Nobody here can restore your account.

Archived