My 1st ever Buyer Request was successful

hasan_49

I don't know exactly how long it takes to get a response from a buyer especially if you are new seller like me. As I was reading through the articles I came to know that it takes quite long time to get responded through a buyer request. Some say that you have to send 10, 20, 30 request or even more than that to get the buyer's attention, but In my case it was totally different. I sent my first buyer request & the buyer responded within hours. The buyer was a Top Level buyer from Sweden. Here's what the buyer request was, 

"online payment solution researcher"

And my proposal was,

Hi there! I am an internet researcher who is always ready to provide you whatever you need regarding internet research. I will find you the best & most secure online payment solution as there are plenty of them in the market. So, if you let me find out, then I think you will be able to choose the online payment solution that solves your problem pretty soon!

As you can see it seems like a simple job, so I just wrote whatever came into my. I had no idea how to write an effective request. But this worked. After few hours later he sent me the details of his project & I gave him a sample work.. 

Hope this will be helpful for new sellers!!!

• 6 months later...
On 10/4/2021 at 5:31 PM, hasan_49 said:

I don't know exactly how long it takes to get a response from a buyer especially if you are new seller like me. As I was reading through the articles I came to know that it takes quite long time to get responded through a buyer request. Some say that you have to send 10, 20, 30 request or even more than that to get the buyer's attention, but In my case it was totally different. I sent my first buyer request & the buyer responded within hours. The buyer was a Top Level buyer from Sweden. Here's what the buyer request was, 

"online payment solution researcher"

And my proposal was,

Hi there! I am an internet researcher who is always ready to provide you whatever you need regarding internet research. I will find you the best & most secure online payment solution as there are plenty of them in the market. So, if you let me find out, then I think you will be able to choose the online payment solution that solves your problem pretty soon!

As you can see it seems like a simple job, so I just wrote whatever came into my. I had no idea how to write an effective request. But this worked. After few hours later he sent me the details of his project & I gave him a sample work.. 

Hope this will be helpful for new sellers!!!

Congratulations

Archived