round of function in payment section

bombaclad

Hi! i have a suggestion to add to fiverr! I presume you guys are familiar with the method of rounding off savings that some apps and banks use to create expanding equity accounts and grow liquidity and value within the company? This might be something for fiverr to consider to add to its payment function as it is a great way to aid users that has an interest in this way of saving money when spending money and creating for them an buffert to use on future payments, all of this using easy to handle and automatic processes. The probability that it will engage users that make alot of small transactions on tight budgets to buy more gigs (thus giving a boost to users own ventures) increases in correlation to their spending and adds to fiverrs tangible book value that hopefully reflects in its enterprice value and total revenue. (resulting in a higher share price and solidity for company, wich is good for us users aswell!) This through services the site currently already offers (small payments with irregular figures), so the actual workload required would be minimal in that sense, the only update needed would be an optional feature to round off to the nearest even number up and put that money in the balance account that every profile already has. The impact for fiverr would if successfully marketed and adopted by the majority of users also mean an general increase in usage and spending ergo more money will flow through the payment system in a positive feedback loop. this added incentive to use the site more using said buffert especially if "saving goals" or other tickers are added to the function, increases the rate of work for sellers and opportunities for individual growth and prosperity for buyers and sellers alike. to add to it this micro saving is something fiverr in turn could take an micro fee for as they already do and thereby adding an income stream to the already existing river of liquidity in Fiverr International Ltd.
have a great day and take care. 🙂 
pls feel free to add to or critique my suggestion.

ijihiki.jpg

Archived