Withdrawal is disabled why ?

vaibhu123

HI 

I got 5 star reviews from all buyers.  But now I have some balance and I want to withdraw so why Fiverr has disabled my withdrawal? 

I am really disappointed I have not got single mail for the same and when my balance diappered Fiverr suddenly stopped my withdrawal I do not know whats the reason. Already I got payment after 15 Days and still such a issue coming why ? 

Can anybody sort out ?  

12 hours ago, vaibhu123 said:

HI 

I got 5 star reviews from all buyers.  But now I have some balance and I want to withdraw so why Fiverr has disabled my withdrawal? 

I am really disappointed I have not got single mail for the same and when my balance diappered Fiverr suddenly stopped my withdrawal I do not know whats the reason. Already I got payment after 15 Days and still such a issue coming why ? 

Can anybody sort out ?  

Nobody on the forum can solve this for you, I'm afraid.  You have to reach out to customer support about it. You can create a ticket here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Ok thanks I have sorted out though.  In my past I got 5 star and also tip too and after 35 Days one buyer created issue so they disabled my withdraw. I think its not good if we work got  5 star and after 30 days if buyer wants additional changes and does such a complain. Any way Thanks to Fiverr they have enabled my withdrawal. Thank you all guys who has responded me. I appreciate you all. 

Archived