Still no one has ordered a gig from me. I'm so disappointed.

olgadis

Don't be disappointed. When there is no success, that means there are opportunity of improvement. Look into your GIG and service you are offering. If you were the buyer, what could have been your expectations from a seller and then look into your profile, whether you are offering the same or not. And moreover, you can use "Buyer Requests" (10 request per day) to get some buyers. Last, but not the least, change your service delivery duration. As a buyer I won't wait 4 days for a single character illustration. All the best and happy freelancing!

I understand how hard to start in fiverr as beginning.

I will suggest you to update the gig description to make buyers interested to take your service, and also delivery timeline.

Additionally I will suggest you to respond to buyer request regularly.

And remember,

I can see that you're don't have any level as a seller now.

You will get the those buyer requests only where 10 sellers without level didn't send the offer yet.

Whenever, 10 seller without level sent offer, that buyer request will not be showing to any other seller without level anymore.

So be proactive and check frequently for a buyer request to be one of the 10 to send the offer.

48 minutes ago, seven_sign said:

I will suggest you to update the gig description to make buyers interested to take your service, and also delivery timeline.

And remember,

You will get the those buyer requests only where 10 sellers without level didn't send the offer yet.

Whenever, 10 seller without level sent offer, that buyer request will not be showing to any other seller without level anymore.

So be proactive and check frequently for a buyer request to be one of the 10 to send the offer.

Thanks for the tips, I really appreciate it. 

56 minutes ago, kayashossain said:

Don't be disappointed. When there is no success, that means there are opportunity of improvement. Look into your GIG and service you are offering. If you were the buyer, what could have been your expectations from a seller and then look into your profile, whether you are offering the same or not. And moreover, you can use "Buyer Requests" (10 request per day) to get some buyers. Last, but not the least, change your service delivery duration. As a buyer I won't wait 4 days for a single character illustration. All the best and happy freelancing!

Thanks for the good advice.

1 hour ago, seven_sign said:

And remember,

this speech really appreciate because it is very crucial for beginner on fiverr

Archived