Fiverr scanned malware

abdul_basit95

Question

Two days ago I got an email from Fiverr CS that "We have reasons to believe your device, as well as your Fiverr account, may have been compromised due to malware.
As a security measure, withdrawing will not be possible on your account at the moment. This email is sent to you with a goal to assist you to secure the account and support you continue doing business as usual." After that they asked me to scan my system for malware and send us Screenshots of Antivirus scans so they can further review my account. I did that, got reply that matter has been sent to relevant team to further review. 

It's been more than 48 hours and still I'm not getting any update, my withdrawals are blocked. I sent them message to update me for which I got a reply that we will update you as soon as it is resolved. What should I do? How long it will take? did someone else experience this in past? I'm really worried about it as my withdrawals are blocked and it's affecting my performance on ongoing projects. Please help.

4 answers to this question

On 8/15/2021 at 10:47 AM, artareq36 said:

Hi abdul_basit95,

I'm also facing the same problem , my withdrawals also blocked. it's been already 3 days. but didn't get any hopeful result from them. They said the same thing to me that they said to you.

Hi did you get there reply now? Today? 19 august? 2021

Archived