My account temporarily disabled before 8 months but still not result

chaina_akter

Question

9 answers to this question

Guest ligiacarvalho

You have nothing to do but wait. If you broke a TOS rule and your account is restricted, the trust and safety team will review and determine if you will have your account back or not. CS cannot help with that.

At this point, you have to wait and see.

2 minutes ago, ligiacarvalho said:

You have nothing to do but wait. If you broke a TOS rule and your account is restricted, the trust and safety team will review and determine if you will have your account back or not. CS cannot help with that.

At this point, you have to wait and see.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-was-my-account-disabled

Thanks , Support replied some users reported my account but i belived reports was done my some enemy but not my buyers 

Guest ligiacarvalho

You probably received an email with more information about the restriction. The first official one. What does it say?

4 minutes ago, chaina_akter said:

Thanks , Support replied some users reported my account but i belived reports was done my some enemy but not my buyers 

it was first message after coount disable "------ 
It's good that you came to me with this question, I will gladly explain! We've received several complaints from other 
Fiverr users regarding messages they have received from you. Fiverr takes the matter of security for its members seriously. 

before my account disable ( 4/5 months )  i got a warning ,  because i sent some message to some sellers directly refrence their buyer requet job post, but after than i did send like this 

Guest ligiacarvalho

So you were sending unsolicited messages to other buyers and sellers? Well, you broke the TOS by spamming on Fiverr. If this is the case, I suggest you go and find another platform to offer your services as I don't think you will recover your account. 

Spam

We define spam on Fiverr as a messaging activity that is unwanted, repeatedly occurring, and disruptive to the experience of recipients. Spam can take many forms ranging from unwanted offers to commercially-motivated solicitations that aim to drive traffic or attention to websites, products, and services outside of Fiverr.

Please respect our members’ privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions, or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

Do not:

• Contact our users with offers, questions, suggestions, or anything unrelated to their Gigs or orders.

• Send multiple unsolicited or deceptive messages. 

• Abuse our communication tools to distribute mass messages. 

It was before when i didnt know about this, Just i did once,,like 

A seller posted a job and once i understand he is seller so i can message him directly without sending buyer request, so i sent him message directly without applying buyer request,
after that i didnt do any more

Guest ligiacarvalho

15 minutes ago, chaina_akter said:

We've received several complaints from other Fiverr users regarding messages they have received from you.

It doesn't look like it was one time only.

Well, you have to wait. There is nothing we can do here on the forum.

In the meantime, read the TOS carefully. If you are able to get your account back, make sure not to break any other rule (the I did not know excuse is not valid). Good luck.

Archived