Gigs keep on losing impressions

avishekdey23

Hi everyone,

I became a level 1 seller 2 months back, and I thought things were going fine. However, since last month my gigs failed to create impressions. It dropped down to zero and continuing in this fashion everyday. I thought that after reaching level 1, there would be no shortage of work. But the exact opposite happened. Everything is frozen, as it appears.

Is there anything that I can do?

You can follow under below:

1. Per day Send 10 buyer requests properly.

2. Active ONLINE more time.

3. SHARE your gigs on social sites.

4. Visit FIVERR related group & follow others freelancer 

I hope you got a lot of impressions in the fiverr. Good luck for you

On 7/1/2021 at 8:50 PM, avishekdey23 said:

Hi everyone,

I became a level 1 seller 2 months back, and I thought things were going fine. However, since last month my gigs failed to create impressions. It dropped down to zero and continuing in this fashion everyday. I thought that after reaching level 1, there would be no shortage of work. But the exact opposite happened. Everything is frozen, as it appears.

Next month, i will get level one badge! Now,  i feel tensed, if i will get less order, create less impression.  😪

On 7/1/2021 at 8:50 PM, avishekdey23 said:

Hi everyone,

Please update you gig and SEO

Thank you all for providing your valuable inputs. But I am afraid to say that I did all of them only to see my impressions falling aggressively than before. I have heard in this forum that crossing Level 1 is the biggest challenge. And, many users have compared this level to being in hell!

However, the idea of following other freelancers seems new to me. Do they work?

Archived