Is my first gig good?

ag7890

Hey! I just started my first fiverr gig 2 days ago, and wanted feedback on what I should change. Hope u like it! 🙂

Here is my profile:

favicon-32x32.png.497d9cb4d280cfb0c26a0e4e91600913.png Fiverr.com 60ef7709-e021-4800-a47b-0a9dafa51c0a.PNG.jpg.df32ffb951acfe12fbdd0a0bcadf41bf.jpg

ag7890's public profile on Fiverr

Hey! I'm a 14 year old from India who loves to write. I joined fiverr to show people my writing, and hey, maybe even profit from it! :) I can write short articles, of 600 to 1000 words. I can do fiction, opinion, or anything else, just message me so...

And heres the gig:

favicon-32x32.png.497d9cb4d280cfb0c26a0e4e91600913.png Fiverr.com
write-a-short-opinion-or-factual-article-600-to-1000-words.png.2792de73ad4d9ccfee6a5feccf15dd73.png

Ag7890: I will write an engaging and interesting SEO article or blog post for...

For only $5, Ag7890 will write an engaging and interesting SEO article or blog post. | I will write short to medium sized articles. They can be opinion based like OP-EDs, fact based like essays or any other type (DM me | Fiverr

If the link doesn’t work after a while, just comment below, Ill send an updated link 🙂

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 22 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

. Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:
. How to get any orders at all ... and get more once you have a few
. Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

. fiverr.com/support/articles/360016244757-Gig-Images-Dos-and-Donts

Question for you to add to your gig’s FAQ section: What counts as a revision?

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 22 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

. Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:

. How to get any orders at all ... and get more once you have a few

. Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

. fiverr.com/support/articles/360016244757-Gig-Images-Dos-and-Donts

Question for you to add to your gig’s FAQ section: What counts as a revision?

Thanks! I’ll read the links!

Archived