Should I change the gig image/vide0,?

muhammadasif221

Hello Everyone here I have a quick question that my gig is ranked on 1st page but I am not getting any message or order but only getting views and clicks.

The question is if I change the gig video/image and update new description , Will it effect my ranking and chances of my Gig going down??

Maybe I am not getting orders due to unattractive gig thumbnail or description here’s my ranked gig please give me suggustions thanks .

favicon-32x32.png.e1dac9ac304a00c93273347313ea1df7.png Fiverr.com
create-creative-wordpress-portfolio-website-business-website-or-blogs.jpg.2eafb3de77cb0543ad407dce74b8309a.jpg

Muhammadasif221: I will create creative wordpress portfolio website, business...

For only $20, Muhammadasif221 will create creative wordpress portfolio website, business website or blogs. | Creative WordPress portfolio website | business website or blogsSO you know you've got the skill, talent or service.How do you show that to...

Hello Everyone here I have a quick question that my gig is ranked on 1st page but I am not getting any message or order but only getting views and clicks.

The question is if I change the gig video/image and update new description , Will it effect my ranking and chances of my Gig going down??

Maybe I am not getting orders due to unattractive gig thumbnail or description here’s my ranked gig please give me suggustions thanks .

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
8c62aac770ca548fb5339ebc57e3a03503dbf5ab.jpeg

Muhammadasif221: I will create creative wordpress portfolio website, business...

For only $20, Muhammadasif221 will create creative wordpress portfolio website, business website or blogs. | Creative WordPress portfolio website | business website or blogsSO you know you've got the skill, talent or service.How do you show that to...

I am not getting any message or order

Though, according to your page, you have them, including one in queue 🧐

The problem is that all of them are from outside like I got client from Facebook or LinkedIn I took them to Fiverr so I can get more order . But from Fiverr I haven’t get any client

Got it 🙂 Be careful with the behance link you have in your gig description - it’s prohibited as far as I know.

I don’t think waiting for a warning, knowing that you do something prohibited, is a good idea 🙂

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

ammyy.com
blogspot.com
flickr.com
mixcloud.com
reverbnation.com
soundcloud.com
spotify.com
teamviewer.com
tumblr.com
vimeo.com
wetransfer.com
wikipedia.org
youtube.com

You can also use URL’s that lead to general websites, such as Google.com, or to websites that provide free tools, such as wordcount.com or colorpicker.com.

Archived