Question about search results of my gigs

marcotoba

Hey everybody! How’s it going?

Every few days I search my gigs to monitor in which place they show up, just to make sure I use the correct keywords. I was doing pretty well having 5/6 orders per week and suddenly, the orders stopped coming. I found it strange so I decided to search my gig in the search engine and I found that it’s not showing up in the same search results I did a few days ago, even applying filters. Is this some kind of Fiverr’s policy? Is there anything I can do?

Looking forward to your feedback. Thank you very much!

There is no benefit in searching your gig in this way Try to make your gig of keywords and images more professional and high quality. Share your gigs on social media. Hopefully, you will get results very soon. Try to stay online all this time
Thanks 😍

There is no benefit in searching your gig in this way Try to make your gig of keywords and images more professional and high quality. Share your gigs on social media. Hopefully, you will get results very soon. Try to stay online all this time

Thanks 😍

Thank you very much for your reply! Unfortunately you’re not answering my question. I’m aware of the fact that I must share my gig wherever I can and it’s something I actually do, but I found pretty annoying that my gig is not showing up in the main searches of my niche. I know that Fiverr’s algorithm rotates the gigs so everybody gets the same exposure, but I’m having no exposure at all this time.

Thank you very much for taking the time to replying the subject!

Archived