Gigs promotion problem

Nothing might be the problem. That is simply the nature of the Fiverr website and search engine. Gig page placement and visibility are never permanent and are regularly rotated with other gigs so that other sellers have an opportunity of exposure as well.

Now, if you recently had an order cancellation, bad review, or modified your gigs, then those could potentially be the reasoning behind your current reduced visibility.

Nothing might be the problem. That is simply the nature of the Fiverr website and search engine. Gig page placement and visibility are never permanent and are regularly rotated with other gigs so that other sellers have an opportunity of exposure as well.

Now, if you recently had an order cancellation, bad review, or modified your gigs, then those could potentially be the reasoning behind your current reduced visibility.

yes I got a bad review last month but my gigs were on the first page even after the review.

non of my orders have been cancelled so far btw.

yes I got a bad review last month but my gigs were on the first page even after the review.

non of my orders have been cancelled so far btw.

I got a bad review last month but my gigs were on the first page even after the review.

A bad review is most likely a reason that you are not on the first page anymore. The Gig can still stay in the first pages a bit, but it will drop eventually.

And you can’t be on the first page for ever - you have to understand that.

Archived