Flagged account after delivery and buyer request cancelation!

iskandar447

I’m facing a serious problem , a V.I.D buyer was asking me for a ton of additional work which is out of scoop, the order was creating 4 web pages , i made more than 6 for but he still asks for more and said you did not understand the order requirements ! i’ve contacted the customer support but nothing !! now when i made the delivery he requested cancelation and said (project half cooked and work not completed) which i refused immediately and sent screen shots of the order requirement with the work i did, he went to CS and few hours later i received an email that says your account was flagged because you abuse the delivery button and you sent a partial or incomplete or empty work ! now the order still marked as delivered and will be marked as completed in three days ! what should i do now ? i spent more than a week working on his project and did a lot of things that we did not agreed about and he still want to use me ! should i just cancel and move on ? or wait more 3 days ?

I’m facing a serious problem , a V.I.D buyer was asking me for a ton of additional work which is out of scoop, the order was creating 4 web pages , i made more than 6 for but he still asks for more and said you did not understand the order requirements ! i’ve contacted the customer support but nothing !! now when i made the delivery he requested cancelation and said (project half cooked and work not completed) which i refused immediately and sent screen shots of the order requirement with the work i did, he went to CS and few hours later i received an email that says your account was flagged because you abuse the delivery button and you sent a partial or incomplete or empty work ! now the order still marked as delivered and will be marked as completed in three days ! what should i do now ? i spent more than a week working on his project and did a lot of things that we did not agreed about and he still want to use me ! should i just cancel and move on ? or wait more 3 days ?

your account was flagged because you abuse the delivery button and you sent a partial or incomplete or empty work

This is probably a message from the automated system so don’t be too aggravated about it and just send evidence to CS and stay calm. Do not type in CAPS or similar childish behavior.

Keep calm and stay persistent.

your account was flagged because you abuse the delivery button and you sent a partial or incomplete or empty work

This is probably a message from the automated system so don’t be too aggravated about it and just send evidence to CS and stay calm. Do not type in CAPS or similar childish behavior.

Keep calm and stay persistent.

when i contacted the CS yesterday and sent all evidences, they said we cant force the buyer to mark the order as complete as we can force you to cancel it !! i don’t think this is fair enough , will the order now marked as completed within three days ?

when i contacted the CS yesterday and sent all evidences, they said we cant force the buyer to mark the order as complete as we can force you to cancel it !! i don’t think this is fair enough , will the order now marked as completed within three days ?

I am not talking about order. Order will be marked complete after 3 days if he doesn’t make another cancelation and then you refuse.

I am talking about the flag.

Archived