Can I give the first data entry gig without a test?

pro_anowar

I am a proofreader. Even though I have been here for a long time, I was required to take an English test before creating a new proofreading gig.

Therefore, it may be that Fiverr will require you to take a data entry test before you can finish posting your gig. If I remember correctly, I created a gig, but they would not let it post if I did not take the test.

I am a proofreader. Even though I have been here for a long time, I was required to take an English test before creating a new proofreading gig.

Therefore, it may be that Fiverr will require you to take a data entry test before you can finish posting your gig. If I remember correctly, I created a gig, but they would not let it post if I did not take the test.

Thanks a lot. For good suggesting on my career opportunity…

I know some categories require that you prove you have the skills to offer that service.

If the Data Entry category has a mandatory test, no matter how many “years” of experience you have outside of Fiverr, you will still need to take the test they provide to prove you have a right to be in that category. Imagine anyone in any category here who requires a test of their skills saying, “I shouldn’t have to take a test, I have been doing this for XX years!” Then you would have a bunch of people who have no business putting Gigs in those categories and disappointing buyers.

Not saying you do not have the experience you say you do, but, if you do have the experience you claim, you should have no problem taking a test to prove you are up for that category and the jobs that would come with it.

GG

I know some categories require that you prove you have the skills to offer that service.

If the Data Entry category has a mandatory test, no matter how many “years” of experience you have outside of Fiverr, you will still need to take the test they provide to prove you have a right to be in that category. Imagine anyone in any category here who requires a test of their skills saying, “I shouldn’t have to take a test, I have been doing this for XX years!” Then you would have a bunch of people who have no business putting Gigs in those categories and disappointing buyers.

Not saying you do not have the experience you say you do, but, if you do have the experience you claim, you should have no problem taking a test to prove you are up for that category and the jobs that would come with it.

GG

Yes! you are right.

thanks for your important comment. I will try for my best qualification.

Archived