Downloading the completed task after some time

So on 19th December I had order 5 articles from. I received the articles on time too. The writer and I have worked on several occasions and she is a good writer.

My issue is then when the article was delivered I had downloaded it but latter on my computer crashed and I lost all the articles. Now when i am trying to download the article i am not able too. Can someone help me in this case

Have you tried contacting your seller and see if they saved it on their hard drive?

If not, the seller does have access to your order still in their completed orders list and can go there - open the order, and if they sent a PDF (or whatever) they can click on that, save it to their computer and resend it to you.

GG

Have you tried contacting your seller and see if they saved it on their hard drive?

If not, the seller does have access to your order still in their completed orders list and can go there - open the order, and if they sent a PDF (or whatever) they can click on that, save it to their computer and resend it to you.

GG

you are a savior dear. Let me do that first. I haven’t seen her online much i hope i do see her today.

If she has not saved that what else can we do

you are a savior dear. Let me do that first. I haven’t seen her online much i hope i do see her today.

If she has not saved that what else can we do

Go look in YOUR order list - I bet the link to the order is there. I am not a buyer here so, not sure where you would go, but if she sent a file, it should still be there.

GG

Archived