Unable to Verify my Account after numerous attempt

shem5star

Hello,

I truly need your help guys. I have tried to verify my account countless time but it is not working, instead, my account was temporary disabled.

You see, my original ID is not clear as required by FIVERR. The person who took the photo never did it well.

Is there any other option?

welcome if you need any help please reply me, ivm available here 24 hours

ivm available here 24 hours

So, you never sleep?

Also, quit coming off as though you are an employee of Fiverr or somehow “in the know” - you just joined Fiverr in December. Besides, the OP clearly explained their issue they were having, and you come back with an “explain better” comment - then refer them to customer service?

Being “active” on the forum replying to posts is not how you will get orders, clicks or rank your Gig. I hope you have not fallen for this fallacy.

GG

ivm available here 24 hours

So, you never sleep?

Also, quit coming off as though you are an employee of Fiverr or somehow “in the know” - you just joined Fiverr in December. Besides, the OP clearly explained their issue they were having, and you come back with an “explain better” comment - then refer them to customer service?

Being “active” on the forum replying to posts is not how you will get orders, clicks or rank your Gig. I hope you have not fallen for this fallacy.

GG

I think you didn’t understand what i say

Archived