How to improve gig impressions and clicks?

shaistar1

Guest lloydsolutions

I completely understand how important it is for you to have your Gigs visible in Search and in good standing, so I will do my best to check and explain this to you.

I can see that your Gigs are active, searchable under both the title and your search tags, and are performing well.

It is worth mentioning that Gigs shift their position on our Platform daily.

The algorithm in charge takes many factors into account, such as overall performance, ratings, number of completed orders, etc, which is why the position of your Gigs cannot be manually altered.

All you need to do is keep on doing a good job, deliver orders on time and in high quality, as well as frequently review buyer requests and make sure that you have a clear and constant conversation with your buyers, and I am sure your Gigs will appear higher in no-time!

In addition to that, I would like to provide you with the following article: .

@marketing_fng

Edit: I have found this elsewhere.

Don’t plagiarize. Don’t copy forum posts or on or off-Fiverr content.

The above is from the forum rules.

@marketing_fng

Edit: I have found this elsewhere.

Don’t plagiarize. Don’t copy forum posts or on or off-Fiverr content.

The above is from the forum rules.

This post and another he made are certainly NOT written by him. He seems to be lifting posts from other sources and not citing them. Reading some of his own posts, he does not come off as though he writes this eloquently in English.

Sorry, just an observation, but, with all the bad advice about being active in the forum lately, it wouldn’t surprise me if some newbies feel they have to find creative ways to post in the forum and come off as knowledgeable.

I can also swear I have read what he posted (copy/pasted) in another thread weeks or months ago.

GG

Guest lloydsolutions

This post and another he made are certainly NOT written by him. He seems to be lifting posts from other sources and not citing them. Reading some of his own posts, he does not come off as though he writes this eloquently in English.

Sorry, just an observation, but, with all the bad advice about being active in the forum lately, it wouldn’t surprise me if some newbies feel they have to find creative ways to post in the forum and come off as knowledgeable.

I can also swear I have read what he posted (copy/pasted) in another thread weeks or months ago.

GG

He seems to be lifting posts from other sources

I have done some research and you are absolutely correct.

Both posts have come from the same source.

My post above has now been edited to reflect this.

Guest lloydsolutions

My gig impressions are decreasing day by day please advise me how to improve impressions and clicks.

advise me how to improve impressions and clicks.

If you type “improve impressions and clicks” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on this much discussed topic which you may find interesting.

Archived