Work was never done or completed

I have order and paid this seller: *********** the amount of $250 for work which as never been completed, yet fiverr is standing by this seller who posted in my name that the work was completed, she as for more time, which I gave to her. Still she did not complete none to the work she promise for this amount of money. I talked with seller today. who as me for another $800.00 to complete the work I paid and never reliever by this office. We are asking for a full refund of in the amount of $250.00 *****

Mod Note: Username removed.

This is something that only you, the seller and Fiverr can sort out.

Also, you cannot call out sellers here (and sellers cannot call out buyers) to shame them. We have no idea their side of the story.

Did you accept the order or did you dispute it or ask for a revision?

GG

i am sorry if i disrespect you none you group only i have tried all you have advise me and was called a lier by the fiverr customer service, i had my place to turn to. i sorry for my part, however,

how will you feel if you lose $250 and was told you didn’t cause you had completed the project, . this is what happen me, so i come here for answers not to hurt anybody,

I have order and paid this seller: *********** the amount of $250 for work which as never been completed, yet fiverr is standing by this seller who posted in my name that the work was completed, she as for more time, which I gave to her. Still she did not complete none to the work she promise for this amount of money. I talked with seller today. who as me for another $800.00 to complete the work I paid and never reliever by this office. We are asking for a full refund of in the amount of $250.00 *****

I talked with seller today. who as me for another $800.00 to complete the work I paid and never reliever by this office

You paid even more money when she didn’t delivered anything yet?

yet fiverr is standing by this seller who posted in my name that the work was completed

She probably sent the final delivery and you didn’t marked as completed in the 3 first days following the delivery. After said timeframe, order is automatically marked complete and you can’t do anything else (not even asking a revision). Open a ticket to CS and wait for their advise.

Archived