I facing 90℅ rating issue

I have facing 90 % rating issue from last 7 month. But it is not solve. I do not send offer to bueyer. And I have many more best rating. So please I request u to solve my issue . so I send offer to other bueyer. Please please please

I hope u give me best suggestion and solve my issue.

Thanks.

Since your current all time avg rating seems to be 4.33333 you probably only need 2 more rates that are 5 stars to be able to have 4.5 avg (90%). Or 3 more at most.

But if you still can’t get an order and it’s been months you could ask CS if you can close the account and create a new one. You could try advertising the gig somewhere (eg. the My Fiverr Gigs section of the forum) or creating new ones.

Since your current all time avg rating seems to be 4.33333 you probably only need 2 more rates that are 5 stars to be able to have 4.5 avg (90%). Or 3 more at most.

But if you still can’t get an order and it’s been months you could ask CS if you can close the account and create a new one. You could try advertising the gig somewhere (eg. the My Fiverr Gigs section of the forum) or creating new ones.

But if I close my account and I will new create. So its start from to 0?

But if I close my account and I will new create. So its start from to 0?

If you created a new account it would have 0 gigs, 0 reviews, 0 account details filled in but it should let you put offers to buyer requests once you’ve created a gig.

Also it might be worth specifying more limits in the 3d modelling gig or making the animation part a separate gig so you can put limits on it/better describe what they’d get.

Archived