How can I send good buyer request

sazidurrizvi

Hi,
To send a good buyer request, make sure it is according to your abilities and you understand very well the request of the buyer.

I wrote several indications of success that buyers would like to see:

• Opening - greet the buyer with a friendly, and good introduction, explain the reasons for sending him a message.
  • Be straightforward - Be honest, concise, and clear. If you can do it, don’t ever try new things on your new buyer.
  • If you haven’t been selected, don’t be disappointed - sometimes the buyer gets a better deal, or he has found a solution himself.

I hope this is helpful enough, keep up the spirit and never give up!
Have a great day! 🙂

Hi,

To send a good buyer request, make sure it is according to your abilities and you understand very well the request of the buyer.

• Opening - greet the buyer with a friendly, and good introduction, explain the reasons for sending him a message.
  • Be straightforward - Be honest, concise, and clear. If you can do it, don’t ever try new things on your new buyer.
  • If you haven’t been selected, don’t be disappointed - sometimes the buyer gets a better deal, or he has found a solution himself.

Have a great day! 🙂

Thank you so much. But can i attach any link with buyer offer ?

Guest lloydsolutions

I am new to Fiverr. How can I send good buyer request?

How can I send good buyer request?

Check this out:

Edit: Just to clarify that this link was unnecessarily later added (by edit) to the post above, as posting duplicate links in the same topic is not allowed.

when you submit an offer, take an extra moment to read through the offer again. In your offer, clearly write that you can deliver that specific service, and ask for clarification if needed. This will help the buyer see that you have read their request, and requesting clarification will protect you from any buyers trying to trick you into giving them an unrealistic service.

Well it depends you can check key factors regarding to the area that you are selling but in my perspective try different methods to approach buyers in buyer request the more you try more you fail but in one point you will catch the bird in order to catch it you have to try and see and there is no perfect formula when it’s comes to perfect buyer request it’s up to the buyer.

Read buyer request very carefully. If you able to do this project then you should send your proposal
by starting say Hello or respected buyer. then tell something about project details. And tell why you are best person to do this project, tell how much experience you have in this required field. And give some previous projects sample that you have done recently. and most of the freelancer’s common mistake they send proposal using a template .don’t try to do this.

Read buyer request very carefully. If you able to do this project then you should send your proposal

by starting say Hello or respected buyer. then tell something about project details. And tell why you are best person to do this project, tell how much experience you have in this required field. And give some previous projects sample that you have done recently. and most of the freelancer’s common mistake they send proposal using a template .don’t try to do this.

Thanks for sharing. I have learned a lot.

Hi,

Have a great day! 🙂

This right suggestion from my view

Archived