How do I increase my gig impressions and clicks?

anikanadia

Try to share your gig on different social media site and active 24 hours

active 24 hours

Here we go with the bad advice of staying online 24 hours a day. And it would appear you are a new seller - so, have you been awake since you started here?

STOP giving BAD advice about staying active 24 hours. Blind leading the blind here.

Also, if you are using an extension on your browser to appear online 24 hours, expect to receive a warning on your account.

GG

@drmashiurrahman tactics for success

How to improve Gig Impressions to the Clients? Gig videos is very helpful to enhance the Gig impression.If you are new in Fiverr then try to follow the level 1 or 2 seller Gigs to generate ideas but never fully copied their Gigs.Initially create 4 to Five Gigs and observe the impression rate regularly.Try to make diverse Gigs in your areas that create clients.Always try to response the client’s messages very carefully and professionally.Never tell clients to give you good review.Lastly, …

Well come to fiverr family
I think your new publishing gig modern and unique design
so wait for some days for very much click and impression And some tips given follows this

Be active on fiverr
Be active on fiverr forum
Share gigs on social link

Hello
I hope below tips will help you to get more orders

a. be active on fiverr
b. share your gigs on social media
c. be active at fiverr forum
d. fast communicate with buyer (mobile app can help you for this)
e.show live sample to clients to get fast order 🙂

Welcome to the fibre forum
firstly you need to see your image are eye catching or not
secondly you can share your profile to the social media and try to active 24 hours in the fiverr.
Thirdly you do not edit after publish your gig . then I hope you will get your gig impression.

Archived