Can't Find My Best Selling Gig on Fiverr Search engine

Hello guys, one of my gig started making wave 1month ago on Fiverr, I get 3-4 enquirys and about 3 - 4 orders daily, I deliver all my projects early, have completed 30+ orders, with 4.9 overall ratings. My gig is always on the first or second position on first page, when I search related keywords, but all of a sudden I couldn’t get messages or order again. I searched for my gig and it’s not in Page 1-20 in the search results, I contacted CS, the agent told me I should maintain good rating, avoid unnecessary revision and respond to messages quickly, all this I do, I’m guilty of none of it. Please I think my best selling gig visited Hell, please how do I bring it back? I don’t have new orders.

Note: I have achieved all required to become a level one seller, I will become a level one seller this March.

I notice you have only read about an hour of the forum. This topic is brought up daily here. Fiverr rotates Gigs often. When you signed up, Fiverr probably put your Gig further up in the pages, to give it exposure and to help you start off here. This period does not last forever - even if - you are doing everything right - as you mention you are doing not getting warnings, answering messages etc. There are literally hundreds of people who sign up here daily, and now Fiverr is giving their Gigs a chance to be seen.

If you are relying only on traffic from Fiverr itself to continue to get multiple orders a week, you will become disappointed. Fiverr gave you a boost, now it is your turn to get your Gig exposed elsewhere or even here by answering Buyer’s Requests until the rotation puts your Gig further up the pages again.

GG

I notice you have only read about an hour of the forum. This topic is brought up daily here. Fiverr rotates Gigs often. When you signed up, Fiverr probably put your Gig further up in the pages, to give it exposure and to help you start off here. This period does not last forever - even if - you are doing everything right - as you mention you are doing not getting warnings, answering messages etc. There are literally hundreds of people who sign up here daily, and now Fiverr is giving their Gigs a chance to be seen.

If you are relying only on traffic from Fiverr itself to continue to get multiple orders a week, you will become disappointed. Fiverr gave you a boost, now it is your turn to get your Gig exposed elsewhere or even here by answering Buyer’s Requests until the rotation puts your Gig further up the pages again.

GG

Wow! This gig rotation of a thing was also stated by the CS agent, but it makes no sense, the gig disappeared completing from all the search results, my gig keyword have about 20 pages on search results, I checked through all, but I couldn’t find it. Starting as a new seller, reaching out to buyers on Buyers request, isn’t easy to start with again. I just got fed up!

Archived